CLAUSE 1. INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
(1) Collection and processing of customer data
As part of its business activity, StoryTellme, under PT VAT number 513305041, requests the customer to provide a set of personal data, that is, information provided by the customer that enables StoryTellme to identify and / or contact you. it (personal data).
Personal data is required when you request a contact and / or newsletter, purchase a product or establish a contractual relationship with StoryTellme.
The personal data collected and processed consists of information regarding the full name, telephone contact, email, address, tax identification number, although other personal data may be collected that may be necessary or convenient when ordering services and products from StoryTellme.
StoryTellme may also collect from this website and treat information about your hardware and software, as well as information about the pages visited by the Holder within the website. This information may include: your browser type, domain name, access times and links through which the Holder accessed the website (“Usability Information”). We use this information only to improve the quality of your visit to our website.
(2) The person responsible under Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) is StoryTellme. You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the information you provide (your email address, your name, if applicable) will be stored by us to respond solely to your requests. questions and your order. We exclude data that arises in this context when storage is no longer needed or we limit processing if there are legal retention requirements.
(4) If we use service providers contracted for individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we provide details of their processes below. In doing so, we also indicate specific criteria for storage duration.
CLAUSE 2. USE AND PURPOSE OF USER DATA PROCESSING
In general terms, StoryTellme uses Holder Data for the following purposes:
- Contact management with the Holder;
- Invoicing and collection to the Holder;
- Information to the Holder about StoryTellme's exclusive campaigns;
- To allow access to restricted areas of this website, according to previously established terms;
- Ensure that this website meets the Holder's needs by developing and publishing content as appropriate as possible to the Holder's requests and type, improving the search capabilities and functionality of this website, and obtaining aggregate or statistical information. regarding the Holder's standard profile (consumption profile analysis);
- Submitting newsletters, opinion polls, or other information about products ordered or purchased by the Holder, as well as book and reading promotion initiatives.
CLAUSE 3. YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights with respect to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to processing restriction,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data through a supervisory data protection authority.
CLAUSE 4. TECHNICAL, ORGANIZATIONAL AND SAFETY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED
To ensure the security of the Holder's Data and the utmost confidentiality, we treat the information you have provided to us absolutely confidentially in accordance with our internal security and confidentiality policies and procedures, which are periodically updated as necessary as well as according to the legally provided terms and conditions.
Depending on the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks arising from the processing of the rights and freedoms of the data subject, StoryTellme undertakes to apply, both when defining the means of processing. as at the time of the processing itself, the technical and organizational measures necessary and appropriate to the protection of the Holder's Data and compliance with legal requirements.
Compromise It is also ensured that by default only the data necessary for each specific treatment purpose are processed and that such data is not made available without human intervention to an undetermined number of persons.
In terms of overall measures, StoryTellme adopts the following:
- Regular audits to assess the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented;
- Sensitization and training of personnel involved in data processing operations;
- Mechanisms capable of ensuring the continuing confidentiality, availability and resilience of information systems;
- Mechanisms to ensure the timely restoration of information systems and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident.
CLAUSE 5. DATA TRANSFER
The personal data collected and used by StoryTellme will be exclusively transmitted to third parties by StoryTellme for order processing (graphic and carrier).
Cookies are small information files that are sent to your computer or mobile phone when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device, allowing them to efficiently navigate the pages, remembering their preferences and generally improving the user experience.
Some of the cookies issued by the server will be session only and will expire when you close your browser.
Other cookies are used to remember when a user returns to a website and have a longer duration.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can modify your browser setting to not accept or to be notified each time a cookie is created.
The ability to enable, disable or delete cookies can also be done in your browser.
By blocking or deleting cookies used by StoryTellme, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
CLAUSE 8. APPLICABLE LAW AND COURT
Send an e-mail